1. An e-mail phishing simulation campaign consists of three main actions. Initially, an e-mail is sent to the recipients. When the users click on the links within the e-mail, they are redirected to a form mitigating a legitimate web-site to collect information. If the user inputs the values to the form, they are redirected to a training page. To initiate the campaigns navigate to the Phishing Simulation -> Campaigns page. From the top left, please click the “+Campaign” button to start a new campaign.
2. Initially, the basic parameters of the campaign are defined. Name, sender name, sender e-mail, subject are the main settings. The sender name is configurable. The sender e-mail is the address to which the e-mails will be sent from. The campaign can be scheduled quickly or sent immediately. The monitor interval is the period the system tracks the responses to the sent e-mails. By default, the system uses Roksit e-mail servers. Additional e-mail servers can be defined by clicking the "+" button in the Sender e-mail setting.
3. If the e-mails are sent to many recipients, it is recommended to set the Sending option to “Distribute Over Time” to prevent the e-mails from going to spam. One hundred e-mails per minute is a recommended limit.
4. After clicking the next option, the recipients are defined. Existing users and groups can be selected. Defining users, groups, or importing a user list is supported by clicking the “+” button.
5. The third section is to define the e-mail template. Based on the chosen language, different templates are provided.
6. After the e-mail template is chosen, a default landing and a training page is displayed in the next section. The provided content can be edited by clicking the “Edit” button.
7. Once all parameters are defined, clicking the “Save” button initiates the campaign based on the specified settings.
8. The dashboard section in the Phishing Simulation provides a holistic overview of the campaigns initiated. Through the Templates section, new e-mail templates can be defined for sending to the recipients. To create a new template, please click the clone button to the right of an existing template. Once cloned, they can be edited using the editor.