1.DNS Security enables secure Internet browsing and protection from threats like ransomware, zero-day attacks, and data exfiltration attempts by acting as a DNS server for the organization. Please click the DNS Security item on the left menu to access the module..
2. On the new window, navigate to Deployment--> Public IP and click the “+Add New IP” button on the upper right side of the screen. Define the external IP address for your organization. In Google search, writing, "what is my IP" will reveal your organization's external IP.
3. In the Public IP definition; Name, IP Address, and profile settings must be defined. The other fields are optional. There are four built-in security profiles available to users. You can use one of them, or you can create your policy. Please refer to https://docs.roksit.com/kategoriler/guevenlik-ayarlari web page for a detailed description.
4. For your organization, set the external DNS to 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168. Setting Roksit as an external DNS is dependent on your organisations DNS Topology. For more details, please refer to https://docs.roksit.com/kurulum/gercek-public-ip
5. Another way to set the DNS server for client machines is to deploy an agent. The agent can be downloaded from the Deployment -> Roaming Client page. On the top right section, the “Download” button enables direct download. A download link can also be copied from the “Copy Download Link” for sending it to the users for install.
6. Once the agents are installed, they will be seen on the Deployment -> Roaming Client page, where they can be assigned security profiles.
7. The final method to deploy DNS Security solution is to download the local DNS Server, which can act as an internal DNS. Please refer to the article https://docs.roksit.com/devices/dns-relay-kurulumlari for the details of this method.